We’re excited to announce the release of Sencha Ext JS Community Edition (CE) that provides a core framework, hundreds of modern components, material theme, open tooling, and much more with a limited commercial use license for free – view the full terms here.
It’s a perfect solution for early stage startups and other organizations with limited capital. You can develop your professional app with confidence, knowing that Community Edition provides the tools and resources you need to grow, as you need them.
Download Ext JS Community Edition
- Download the Sencha Ext JS Community Edition for free
- Follow this tutorial and create beautiful Ext JS application
- See examples of all Ext JS UI components
- For more detailed information, check out our robust Ext JS API documentation
- Read the Ext JS community edition FAQ
Highlights of Ext JS Community Edition
- Core framework to build cross-platform enterprise web apps
- Hundreds of modern components including Modern Grid with features such as spreadsheet selection, cell editing
- Comprehensive Data package – easily create data analysis apps with virtual store to manage and seamlessly scroll through massive datasets
- Material theme to create beautiful apps
- Open tooling to generate and build starter apps
- Support for npm, WebPack and Babel
- Access to hosted npm repository
- Example apps – Tutorial and guides
- Stencils – a complete UI asset toolkit to design your apps
- Fiddle – online utility for creating, running, and sharing Ext JS code examples
What’s in Ext JS Community Edition
Ext JS core framework to build cross-platform enterprise web apps
The Ext JS Community edition provides you a complete framework with Ext JS core, hundreds of modern components, Material theme, and open tooling to build amazing web applications.
Hundreds of modern components including Modern Grid
Ext JS includes the industry’s most comprehensive collection of pre-integrated and tested high-performance UI components. These components include grids,trees, lists, forms, menus, toolbars, panels, windows, and much more. The Ext JS Grid is one of the most popular components that supports inline cell editing as well as form-based row editing, group headers and
selectable config that allows users to select data as they would in Microsoft Excel.
Comprehensive data package to manage massive datasets
The Ext JS Grid includes a virtual store that allows you to create grids and lists that render and scroll through extremely large datasets. The virtual store loads only the pages needed by the grid. When combined with the List component’s infinite config, which is on by default in grids, on