Sencha is in an extremely exciting period as we strive to make massive improvements to our products in order to better serve the needs of our community. Among several ongoing product initiatives and enhancements, improving the product trial experience and meeting developers on the channels they prefer and use has been a priority.
Sencha trials for our products (Ext JS, ExtReact, ExtAngular, ExtWebComponents) are now publicly available on public npm. Begin quickly and easily creating engaging applications with the package platform you are most familiar with.
Here are the 3 quick steps to get Ext JS via public NPM and create your first app.
- Install the latest Ext JS version
$ npm install -g @sencha/ext-gen
- Generate your first Ext JS app
$ ext-gen app -a
- Open and explore your new app
$ cd ./my-app $ npm start
The Ext JS trial also includes add-on premium components such as D3 Adapter, Pivot Grid, Calendar, Exporter and many other design tools and plugins. Use the ZIP trial form to get zip downloads of all these tools included as part of the trial experience.
Give Our Enhanced Product Trials a Spin!
- Are you actively developing in React or Angular? Enhance your apps with easy to use ExtReact or ExtAngular components. Get trial versions free for 30-days:
- Did you know that Sencha’s ExtWebComponents product offers 140+ UI components that are designed to work with the framework of choice or a framework-agnostic development methodology?
If you have any questions, leave us a comment here or get in touch.