A few weeks ago, we announced the latest release of Ext JS version 7.3. Today, we are excited to follow that up with the launch of ExtReact, ExtAngular and ExtWebComponents 7.3 GA.
Through this release, ExtReact, ExtAngular and ExtWebComponents inherit all of the feature quality improvements, performance, and usability enhancements we brought over in Ext JS 7.3. Check out the highlights below.
Table of Contents
- Several improvements to the Data Grid, Fields, Charts and Buttons widgets.
- Enhancements to the Grid scrolling experience.
- Many quality improvements addressing customer reported tickets. Check out the release notes for full details.
- Upgraded Froala WYSIWYG Editor to latest version 3.2.1
Learn More and Try Version 7.3
For those who haven’t dabbled with our 140+ UI components for open source frameworks, Sencha provides UI components that fit with the React, Angular and WebComponents ecosystem. They are easy to integrate with your existing framework-aware or framework-agnostic applications. Start using one or the many available UI components such as data grids, calendars, forms, buttons and hundred’s others to easily integrate into your new or existing apps.
These high performing components are able to handle large data-sets and are pre-built, pre-tested, and work across multiple browsers and platforms.
ExtReact, ExtAngular and ExtWebComponents trials are available on public npm. Use the package manager you are most familiar with to easily try out the risk-free 30-day free trial of the highest performing UI components for your React, Angular or framework agnostic application. Get started today and build your first app in 3 easy steps.
- Get ExtReact 30-day free trial
- Get ExtAngular 30-day free trial
- Get ExtWebComponents 30-day free trial
Coming soon: Version 7.4
The engineering team is gearing towards the release of version 7.4 which will bring in the many new features and enhancements especially around the data grid. The data grid is the backbone of data intensive web applications and our goal is to provide the best-in-class features and the highest performance for your applications. Through each release, we are committed to continually listening to your feedback as we improve the product experience, and strengthen the quality and functionality of the product. If you have any feedback or questions, drop us a note here or email us at [email protected].
Getting Started Resources
Our new and updated Resource Center has links to tutorials, on-demand webinars, whitepapers and more. Check out the Getting Started guides on how to use the framework specific components in your application.
- Getting Started with ExtWebComponents (a platform-agnostic development method)
- Using React UI Components in Your Application with ExtReact
- Using Angular UI Components in Your Application with ExtAngular
Leave a Reply