Table of Contents
Sencha Ext JS has a comprehensive list of tutorials on various topics including:
- Numerous examples and much more!
What Is Sencha Feature Rich GRUI?
How Do I Visualize Data With Treemaps, Heatmaps, And Pivot Heatmaps?
- Treemaps: Treemaps recursively subdivide areas into rectangles. The area of any node in the tree corresponds to its comparative value.
- Heatmaps: If you have multidimensional arrays, you can effectively visualize them using heatmaps. In a heatmap, colors represent individual values.
- D3 Pivot Heatmap: This visualization mode extends the D3 Heatmap to work with the pivot matrices.
- You can sort your data either by configuration or under program control. You can also perform both single-column and multi-column sorting.
- There is a grid filters plugin that allows you to filter data based on a given criterion.
Are You Ready To Start App Development With A Feature Rich Data Grid?
Of course you are! Sencha’s comprehensive list of resources, tutorials and code examples are there to get you started with app development. Sencha’s solutions to data grids like GRUI, Ext JS data grid, and pivot grid enable you to create powerful apps that can handle and manipulate millions of data records.
You can try out various Sencha’s solutions including the Ext JS grid and React grid. Enhance your user’s data browsing, data viewing and data visualization experience with Sencha’s fastest data grid. Join the Sencha family and sign up for Sencha’s products today.
Leave a Reply