SenchaCon is right around the corner, and our engineers are gearing up to share some pretty impressive presentations with you, including some exciting new updates on theming.
But that’s not all. You’ll also have face time with engineers in the Community Pavilion where you can hang out in the Sencha Zone, discuss enhancements to the frameworks and work through any dev questions about your apps. Let’s take a look at what our engineers have in store for you.
Table of Contents
Meet the Speakers – Click to watch their videos
- Art Kay – “I’ll be discussing some advanced features of Chrome Developer Tools, and then talking about how we built App Inspector for Sencha.”
- Don Griffin – “I’ll be covering the data package, data binding, view models and how to target apps for desktop to smartphones.”
- Lee Boonstra – “My talks will be on advanced theming, and I’ll show you how to make your apps look great.”
- Mark Brocato – “I’ll be doing a technical talk on the new plugin for IntelliJ, WebStorm and the other JetBrains IDEs that provide language support for Ext JS.”
- Ross Gerbasi – “I’ll be talking aboutapplication configuration and the microloader.”
Check out the complete speaker list.
One Day Pass
If you can’t be away from the office for three days, we’ve got the perfect solution. You can attend one day of the conference — either April 8th or 9th. The discounted price is only $750 — that’s more than 50% off the regular conference pass price.
Don’t forget to sign up for Ext JS & GXT training sessions — only $200 per class. Beginner and advanced sessions on April 7th at the same location.
Come to learn and stay for the parties! At the Levi’s Stadium party, we’ll take you on a behind-the-scenes stadium tour. And, you might be lucky enough to walk away with tickets to the NFL’s biggest game in 2016.
Leave a Reply