We’ve built an incredible agenda for SenchaCon 2016, which is taking place November 7-9th in Las Vegas at the Aria Resort & Casino. Speakers, including customers, partners, and Sencha engineers, have created excellent presentations that we can’t wait to share with you.
Table of Contents
Buy One Get One Free
Take advantage of our Buy One Get One Free promo. Use the promo code BOGOSC16 by 9/30 to register for SenchaCon and reserve your hotel room at the Aria. You’ll need to pay by credit card when you register. See SenchaCon FAQ for details.
What You’ll Learn About
Ext JS and Sencha Test
- Our plans for a new open web app toolchain based on modern technologies and popular tools
- Best practices for using Ext JS 6.2, Architect 4.0, Themer 1.0, and Cmd
- A new bridge we’re creating that will enable you to use Sencha’s best of breed components within your Angular 2 and React-based applications
- How to automate the functional testing of Ext JS Modern Apps
- Real-world examples of innovative ways Ext JS is being used by market-leading organizations
- What’s coming in GXT 5
- Modern Theming with GXT 5
- Designing Responsive Layouts with GXT 5
- How to Make Your GWT Graphics Sizzle with D3.js and JsInterop
Now Accepting Appointment Requests for Ask Sencha
This is your chance to sign up for a private 30-minute technical consultation with a Sencha expert. You can use this time for a simple code review, guidance on application architecture and layout, or assistance with custom components. Space is limited and appointment requests will only be confirmed for registered attendees. Request your appointment today.
Second Chance to Experience SenchaCon in VIP Style Contest
We’re excited to announce that we’re giving you a second chance to enjoy SenchaCon in VIP style. Register by September 30th, and you’ll automatically be entered into a drawing to win:
- Sky Suite
- Limo service to and from airport
- $250 in casino chips
- $250 dinner for two at Aria restaurant
SenchaCon Pool Party
While at SenchaCon, you can work hard and play hard. We’ve got a fun-filled SenchaCon pool party planned for you. Join us for an evening of great food, drinks, and a variety of games – including remote controlled boat races, electronic dartboard, and more.
Sign up for Training
Join us for a pre-conference training session. Sencha experts will be teaching:
- Ext JS Jumpstart Training: half-day introduction to Ext JS
- Ext JS Advanced Concepts: half-day deep dive on advanced techniques and best practices
- Ext JS App Camp: full-day session where you’ll build an Ext JS app from the ground up
- Sencha Test Training: full-day session where you’ll learn how to test your Ext JS app
- GXT Jumpstart Training: full-day session focused on helping you use the the rich set of GXT components and more
See you in Las Vegas!