We’re hard at work building an incredible agenda for SenchaCon 2016, which is taking place November 7-9th in Las Vegas at the Aria Resort & Casino. We’ve received some excellent presentation abstracts from customers and partners. We’ve also published a first look at some of the sessions that will be presented by Sencha technical experts. You’ll learn about:
- Plans to include ES6 in the Ext JS language specifications
- The bigger, better, and faster grid
- Advancements in application theming and tooling
- Adding advanced data visualization to your Ext JS and GXT applications
- Best practices for testing your Ext JS applications
Table of Contents
Winner of the SenchaCon in VIP Style Contest
We’re excited to announce that Rashmi from American Airlines has won our contest and will be enjoying SenchaCon in VIP style. Congratulations Rashmi!
Call for Speakers Has Been Extended
You’re not too late to share your great work at SenchaCon. We’re extending our Call for Speakers to August 1st. Get all of the details and start working on your proposal.
Sign up for Training
Join us for a pre-conference training session. Sencha experts will be teaching:
- Ext JS Jumpstart Training: half-day introduction to Ext JS
- Ext JS Advanced Concepts: half-day deep dive on advanced techniques and best practices
- Ext JS App Camp: full-day session where you’ll build an Ext JS app from the ground up
- Sencha Test Training: full-day session where you’ll learn how to test your Ext JS app
- GXT Jumpstart Training: full-day session focused on helping you use the the rich set of GXT components and more
See you in Las Vegas!