Solution includes hundreds of professionally tested, commercially-supported UI components
HOUSTON–( BUSINESS WIRE )–Sencha, (a division of Idera, Inc.), a leading provider of cross-platform application developer productivity tools, today announced the release of its ExtAngular component library with hundreds of pre-built UI components that help Angular developers expedite application development, while reducing integration and maintenance risks.
It’s not easy to build an entire component library and maintain it over time, especially without any technical support
ExtAngular includes the most complete set of professionally-tested, commercially-supported UI components, making it easier than ever to deliver visually rich, enterprise-scale web apps.
Building robust, attractive components that perform well on all devices and platforms is a time-consuming and costly undertaking. Many apps require trees, menus, grids, charts, forms, and other components to deliver the functionality their users need. Unfortunately, Angular developers must either build these components from scratch or get them from the community. Supporting and maintaining those components over the life of an app involves even more work as browsers and language standards evolve.
Developers can use ExtAngular’s built-in Material design-inspired theme, eliminating the need to construct custom styles and making it easy to create a fresh, modern user experience with minimal effort. ExtAngular also includes plugins for Webpack to optimize builds, and theming tools to give designers and developers complete control over an application’s look and feel. Themes can be easily modified or extended with Sencha Themer, enabling developers and designers to create compelling themes without writing a single line of code.
ExtAngular provides advanced capabilities for all its 100+ Material Design inspired components. Key benefits include:
- Harness the power of big data with the powerful Modern Grid, which includes Grid Filtering and Grid Locking capabilities.
- Allow users to slice and dice data with the Pivot Grid ad-hoc report builder component.
- Create beautiful, dynamic applications with Material design inspired components including Chips, Multi-select Combobox, Color Picker, Tabs, Dialogs, Sheets, Menus, Toolbars and Lists.
- Develop for all screens and environments using responsive layouts.
- Build easy-to-use data entry forms using an extensive collection of form fields.
- Add interactive scheduling functionality to apps with Calendar components.
- Add stunning data visualization capabilities to apps with an extensive collection of charts and D3 visualization components.
“It’s not easy to build an entire component library and maintain it over time, especially without any technical support,” said Sandeep Adwankar, senior product manager at Sencha. “And relying on components from the open source community introduces risks and challenges, as release timelines, maintainer commitment, and overall quality vary from project to project. ExtAngular solves this problem, enabling Angular developers to focus on what they do best while providing outstanding tools and technical expertise.”
To learn more, register to attend the webinar, Introducing ExtAngular: Adding Powerful Sencha Components to Angular Apps, on Thurs., March 14 at 8:30 a.m. PDT/11:30 a.m. EDT, or visit: https://www.sencha.com/products/extangular/.