We’re excited to announce the release of ExtReact 6.6.1 with support for the latest React framework version 16.5 and Babel 7.
Table of Contents
- Follow the Getting Started guide and reinstall npm packages for your existing ExtReact 6.6 apps
- Read the upgrade guide to update your existing ExtReact apps
Try ExtReact 6.6.1:
- Download the ExtReact free 30-day trial
- Read the ExtReact 6.6 Grid Tutorial to learn how to add the Grid component to your React application
- Download ExtReact examples from github and read the ExtReact guides
- View the ExtReact Kitchen Sink examples and Conference App on any device
Ext JS Customers:
- You have access to ExtReact packages hosted on Sencha’s private npm registry. Read the Getting Started guide and build your React apps with ExtReact components
Note: npm requires you to replace @ in login with “..”. For example, if your login to the support portal is [email protected], your login to the npm registry will be firstname.lastname..sencha.com. You can use your existing support portal password.
Join our webinar on September 18th at 10am PDT / 1pm EDT to learn more about what’s new in ExtReact 6.6. Register Now.
What’s New in ExtReact 6.6.1
Support for React 16.5
ExtReact 6.6.1 supports React 16.5 with support for React dev tools profiler, updates to React DOM events, new scheduler and a number of bug fixes.
React’s virtual dom is known for efficiently rendering components and you can track the performance of the React apps with new React code and Chrome DevTools. You can use them to diagnose slow rendering parts of your application. In the development mode, you can visualize how components mount, update, and unmount, using the performance tools in supported browsers.
Support for Babel 7
Try It and Share Your Feedback
We’re looking forward to seeing the awesome web applications you create with ExtReact and look forward to reading your feedback in the ExtReact forum.
swift streamz says
Thank you very much for the support sir; that was helpful.
Sench was really good product and it’s provide the best customer support anytime.. really like it.