Here’s the video of the SenchaCon kickoff — our keynote presentation to a standing-room only audience in Orlando last week! We had some great guest speakers and gave a preview of Sencha Architect 3.0, Sencha Ext JS for touch devices and grid gadgets, Sencha Touch grids, and much more. Plus, we introduced and demoed the all-new [Sencha Space](/products/space).
The video is approximately one hour and forty-five minutes, so here are a few handy milestones and timestamps to make it easier to watch in chunks:
* **0:00:00**: It starts off with an intro by me.
* **0:08:00**: I hand off to Stephen O’Grady, Principal Analyst from Red Monk. He does a great talk on technology trends and the role of the developer.
* **0:31:30**: Michael Mullany takes the stage to talk about the new world of app dev, and to provide a community update, including a great cameo by Christian Santiago from Genentech, and a segment by Alec Saunders of BlackBerry.
* **0:52:00**: We start the product section with Architect and Aaron Conran.
* **1:01:00**: We shift to Frameworks and hear from Marlin Clark of Smile Brands.
* **1:05:30**: We transition to Ext JS, and welcome Don Griffin to the stage at **1:10:00**.
* **1:16:00**: Jamie Avins is up next to talk to Michael about Touch.
* **1:21:30**: The Frameworks segment up with Aaron Satlow from Morgan Stanley.
* **1:26:00**: Michael welcomes Abe Elias to the stage to talk about Sencha Space.
* **1:30:00**: The Space demo starts soon after Jacky Nguyen joins Abe on stage.