Technical content is at the heart of every developer conference, and we’re proud to say we had over 70 sessions at SenchaCon 2013. For those of you who attended, you know that nothing beats the in-person experience, networking with peers, and meeting directly with Sencha engineers. But sometimes, it’s just not feasible to attend. So what’s the next best thing to attending in person? Having online access to all of the session content!
For your convenience, we’ve posted all 70 recordings from SenchaCon 2013 on both our YouTube and Vimeo channels! Check them out and share with colleagues.
If you’ve watched the keynote and have been anticipating the imminent release of Sencha Architect 3 and Sencha Space, you can watch the following SenchaCon sessions to help you hit the ground running.
- Sencha Architect 3: The Next Generation with Aaron Conran & Gil Gordon
- Drag and Drop Your Mobile App with Sencha Architect with Phil Strong & David Foelber
- Rapid Desktop App Development with Sencha Architect with Phil Strong & Steve Sobel
- Bring Your Palette: Theming Inside of Sencha Architect with Arne Bech & Miroslav Bojic
- Design an MVC Mobile App Visually In Hours with Sencha Architect with Bilal Soylu
- Building Your Apps for Space with Jason Cline
- Launching Your Apps into Space with Jason Cline
We hope you enjoy the sessions! Feel free to leave comments or provide feedback.
Tom Coulton says
We’ve posted a Japanese translation of this blog article here: http://www.xenophy.com/sencha-blog/8931
Also, details of the Japan Sencha User Group can be found here: http://www.meetup.com/Japan-Sencha-User-Group/
Woot… duely posted to http://senchaworld.com/