Technical content is at the heart of every developer conference, and we’re proud to say we had over 70 sessions at SenchaCon 2013. For those of you who attended, you know that nothing beats the in-person experience, networking with peers, and meeting directly with Sencha engineers. But sometimes, it’s just not feasible to attend. So what’s the next best thing to attending in person? Having online access to all of the session content!
If you’ve watched the keynote and have been anticipating the imminent release of Sencha Architect 3 and Sencha Space, you can watch the following SenchaCon sessions to help you hit the ground running.
- Sencha Architect 3: The Next Generation with Aaron Conran & Gil Gordon
- Drag and Drop Your Mobile App with Sencha Architect with Phil Strong & David Foelber
- Rapid Desktop App Development with Sencha Architect with Phil Strong & Steve Sobel
- Bring Your Palette: Theming Inside of Sencha Architect with Arne Bech & Miroslav Bojic
- Design an MVC Mobile App Visually In Hours with Sencha Architect with Bilal Soylu
We hope you enjoy the sessions! Feel free to leave comments or provide feedback.