Sencha Test 2.3.0 is here! A faster test engine enabling better integration and logging support with build systems is designed to streamline development and integration testing. Read on to learn how these new features can elevate the quality of your enterprise applications.
Table of Contents
- New npm stc-cli packages to enable running tests on any build system with stc-cli through NPM package manager
- New Select Option Future to quickly use a native api for picking and setting HTML select elements
- Ability to easily find the select HTML element on your web page and test it
- Sencha Test now supports Travis CI to build and test your software projects
- New NPM support allows running tests on a build system of choice
- Improved TeamCity testing support
Browser Farms Improvements
- Added BrowserStack support to easily enable application testing on various browsers and mobile devices
- Improved Sauce Labs and browser farm support
- ExtAngular applications can now be tested using the inbrowser mode.
- Improved backend support
- Native iOS & Android support on BrowserStack and Sauce Labs farms
- Updated and improved Chrome drivers support
- Improved Ext JS modern toolkit grid, SVG & D3 support
- Enhanced error handling capabilities
View the Demos
Try Sencha Test 2.3.0
- Download Sencha Test 2.3.0 30-day free trial
- Check out the Getting Started with Sencha Test Guide.
What a great and instructive blog! I got a kick out of this, and I must convey that your blog is unimaginable! Keep up the fantastic work. You have a mystifying capacity of holding reader’s mind. I feel grateful to you for such a surprising thought and for considering your readers. I think this is rocking and attracting one. Your blog held my attention till the last line which is not a normal thing.