Now, you can use Ext JS 6.5 to deliver rich desktop and tablet experiences for your data-intensive, cross-platform web applications – using the Ext JS Modern toolkit. With Cmd 6.5, you get support for ES2015 (formerly ES6) in Ext JS apps, dynamic package loading and support for Progressive Web Apps.
Join us for our upcoming webinar, where you will learn about:
- Powerful new components and charts – DatePanel, Box Plot, Navigator
- Major enhancements to modern Grid, List, Menu and Form
- Enhancements to premium components – Pivot Grid and Exporter
- Support for ES6, PWA, and Dynamic package loading with Cmd 6.5
Date: May 25, 2017
10:00am PDT | 1:00pm EDT | 5:00pm GMT
SenchaCon Roadshow 2017 is your chance to hear about new additions to the Sencha platform, and we’ll also be sharing brand new information about what’s on the roadmap for Ext JS.
This is a unique opportunity for you to learn more about the Sencha platform and meet the Sencha experts.
Hear about our vision for the Sencha Platform
- Plans to include ES6 in the Ext JS language specificiations
- Advancements in application theming and tooling
- How to add advanced data visualization to your Ext JS applications
Join us in a city near you:
Join us for a webinar on May 31st where you will learn about Sencha’s newest release, ExtReact: the most comprehensive set of components for React apps. Now you can quickly and easily add any of our 115+ professionally tested and supported components including grid, tree grid, pivot grid, charts, D3 visualizations, trees, calendar, buttons, menus and more to your React applications.
With ExtReact, all of the components are design to work together seamlessly, which eliminates time-consuming integration work and reduces ongoing maintenance burdens. Attend this webinar and you will learn how to:
- Build data-intensive, cross-browser web apps leveraging Sencha components and React.
- Build immersive user engagement using layouts and adaptive design features.
- Leverage material design and other themes to save time and effort. Modify or extend themes without writing a single line of code.
Date: May 31, 2017
10:00am PDT | 1:00pm EDT | 6:00 BST
Some of the best brands around the world are using automated testing to deliver “no fail” web and mobile applications faster than ever before. Come and learn their secrets at SauceCon 2017, the first-ever Sauce Labs user conference. A three-day event filled with training, workshops, best practices, and visionary content from the leading minds in automated testing.
Visit our booth to meet with our team and learn how can use Sencha Test to create robust tests that help you deliver quality apps.
Fluent brings together talented people from diverse backgrounds who are building great projects for the web and are eager to share experiences and expertise. The conference explore topics related to core web platform technologies, tools to help build the modern web, and strategies for building performant and resilient apps and sites. Visit our team at booth 913 for some awesome demos and Sencha swag!