Renew Your Sencha Platinum or Standard Maintenance Today
It’s easy to retain the benefits included in your Sencha Platinum or Standard Maintenance package. Complete the form below and a team member will be in touch shortly to process your Maintenance subscription renewal.
Platinum Support Offering
Access to 2 free training courses
Develop the skills your team needs to design and build great apps ($5,000+ in value)
Priority Support Handling / Automatic escalated services
Receive 2x as many x-credits per user for additional support beyond standard defect cases
Prioritized Bug Review
Cases are immediately routed for priority assignment to a senior engineering support resource to prioritize for the next release
Priority Roadmap Input
Biannual strategic roadmap sessions with product management
Beta Program Privileges
Early access, priority enrollment, and extended trial periods for new product launches
Get free access to the annual SenchaCon global event
Standard Support Offering
- Access to the current documentation for the Software
- Read-only access to the most current source code for SourceSoftware
- Unlimited 24×7 access to the community-driven Sencha public support forums
- Limited incident support
- Support contracts provided with member-only support portal access up to the number of licensed users for which support feeds have been paid
- A number of x-credits included that can be spent on any metered support Services. The number of x-credits included in Standard Support is 40 x-credits per Supported user in addition to any additional x-credits purchased
- Maximum incident response time of 48 hours as details
- Eligible to receive emergency hotfix builds as may be provided
- Remote trouble-shooting Services available as detailed in Section 2c
Metered Support Services
- Support Requests submitted to the Sencha Portal -10 x-credit requests that are found to be defects are credited back the 10 x-credits (or no charge?)
- Telephone Support – each 30 minutes equal 25 x-credit
- Expert Services (remote troubleshooting, performance tuning and review of customer application code by Sencha support staff) – 30 minutes = 25 x-credit with a minimum of 30 minutes
Wide range of options
With our Maintenance and Support subscription, whether you need help resolving issues with your app, or access to our nightly builds that contain critical fixes to the frameworks, we’ve got you covered. From support to professional services and training, with access to our knowledgeable and enthusiastic Sencha engineers, we can help you tackle any problem. And you can always connect to the Sencha community for solving issues and sharing knowledge via our forums.
Get help from peers and assist others through Sencha community resources:
Discussion about events, meetups, framework related issues, and any general topics of interest to the Sencha community.
Carefully created guides and articles to help you get started with Sencha products and tools.
Sencha Maintenance & Support Subscriptions
Free Upgrade to Next Major Release
You get the rights to all major and minor versions for one year, including free upgrades to the next major release within 12 months.
Early Access to Custom Bug Fixes
You can get temporary fixes until a reported bug is patched in production.
Premium Forum Access
You gain access to the Sencha Premium Forums.
Access to Nightly Development Builds
You can test bug fixes, preview new features, and see every code check-in through direct access to nightly development builds via the support portal.
Access to Online Ticketing System
You get access to the online ticketing system for critical technical support.
The quickest way to receive valuable assistance from Sencha product experts.
Product Support Policy
This table shows the official support timeframes for Sencha products.
Initial Release Date (X.0)
Standard Support Ends
Extended Support Available
Extended Support May Be Purchased Through
Extended Support Ends
|6.x||7/1/2015||Support until 2.5 years after next major version GA, plus 2 yr. extended support||* added after next major release|
|5.x||6/1/2014||Support until 2.5 years after next major version GA, plus 2 yr. extended support||12/31/2017||Yes||12/31/2018||12/31/2019|
|4.x||4/26/2011||Support until 2.5 years after next major version GA, plus 2 yr. extended support||12/31/2016||Yes||12/31/2017||12/31/2018|
|3.x||7/1/2009||Support until 2 years after next major version GA, plus 5 yr. extended support||4/25/2013||Yes||5/31/2017||5/31/2018|