Join Don Griffin, Engineering Director and Gautam Agrawal, Director of Product Management as they discuss key features in Ext JS 6 including:
- Merged Ext JS & Sencha Touch framework that allows you to build truly cross-platform web applications for desktop, tablets, and smartphones from a single source, and even provides legacy browser support
- App Templates that are full blown real-world like applications, which allow you to quickly get started, without having to assemble UI components
- JetBrains plugins which improve developer productivity by enabling code completion, navigation, and refactoring features within the JetBrains IDEs, and even provide quick access to configs, mixins, properties, events, methods, and more
- Sencha Pivot Grid which brings powerful data analytics to your web applications by snapping on to data stores of any existing Ext JS grid
Web application deployment and management can be a cumbersome and time-consuming process — but it doesn’t have to be that way. Join us as we discuss how organizations can use Sencha Web Application Manager, formerly known as Sencha Space, to accelerate web application deployment and improve application management. In this session, we’ll discuss key advancements including:
- New over-the-air application deployment enabling applications to be securely deployed to the desktop and mobile devices within minutes versus days or weeks
- Expanded analytics and reporting enabling teams to track user adoption and performance trends
- Improved application debugging
Join fellow Web developers, designers, architects, technology leaders and business strategists who will gather in New York to learn strategies and tactics to implement and execute HTML5. DevCon5 is an HTML5 Designer and Developer Conference that assembles the premier thinkers and speakers on this new revolutionary technology.
Learn how you can improve developer productivity by leveraging the powerful Sencha JetBrains Plugin. Whether you’re using IntelliJ, WebStorm, or PhpStorm, the plugin can help you develop your web applications faster with no additional software to install or project dependencies to set up. In this session you’ll learn how to:
- Gain a consistent code completion experience across Ext JS classes, and even your custom classes while coding with Sencha frameworks inside of the JetBrains IDEs
- Inspect code and quickly fix key issues such as references to unknown classes, mismatches between class names and directory/file names, missing controller methods, and even manage your requires on the fly
- Leverage refactoring to keep your namespace in sync with classes/directory while moving or renaming files or classes
- Utilize template creation capabilities to quickly create code snippets for classes, views, models, controllers, and stores
Spend three days with a thousand of your fellow campers, geeking out on everything mobile, web and cloud.
The Gartner Catalyst Conference offers 3.5 intensive days of research-focused sessions, analyst predictions and peer-to-peer interaction, you’ll acquire the strategic insight and actionable next steps you need to successfully scale and secure mobility, cloud and data within your enterprise.