Rapidly design, develop, and test cross-platform web applications
The Sencha Web Application Development platform simplifies the challenges of managing the software development lifecycle of web applications. Now you can seamlessly design, develop, and test data-intensive web applications and deliver the right user experience, on the right screen, at the right time.
Sencha Platform for Web Application Development
The Sencha portfolio of products and services forms an integrated, modular platform for designing, developing, and testing your cross-platform web applications. Sencha products can be deployed separately or together to form an end-to-end solution. With the Sencha Platform you can prototype, develop, theme, debug, and test your web applications on any device running any browser.
The Sencha platform helps you accelerate your web application development efforts with out-of-the box theming capabilities across all applications. We can help teams:
- Design visually compelling web applications using pre-built and pre-tested components.
- Improve agility and the overall design process with tools and resources, including Ext JS Stencils, that make it faster and easier to mock up, style, prototype, and evaluate interface designs.
- Enhance collaboration between line-of-business and IT teams to move apps quickly to the development phase.
- Create customized themes in a visual environment, using Sencha Themer, without writing a single line of code.
- Build better applications faster with an enterprise-ready framework. See a comparison with other frameworks.
- Improve development efficiency by automatically handling critical issues such as rendering and cross-browser testing.
- Build higher quality applications with tightly integrated and well-tested libraries and components.
- Develop once for multiple platforms and devices.
- Improve productivity with a rich set of web application tools including JetBrains, Visual Studio, and Eclipse IDE plugins.
- Code and debug web applications just once for multiple device types – desktops, tablets, and smartphones.
Sencha Test provides the most comprehensive solution for testing Ext JS applications. We help developers and QA teams:
- Leverage the power of WebDriver in Sencha Test to create end-to-end tests.
- Run tests on any or all browsers on a local machine, connected mobile device, or on a browser farm.
- Maximize testing efficiency through automated test runs.
- Review results from automated and manual test runs.
- Identify and rectify code coverage gaps.
- Perform visual screen comparisons across test runs.
- Create robust tests by leveraging the deep integration between Sencha Test and Ext JS.
Learn More: Sencha Test
An Open Platform
We provide an open platform that integrates into your current IT environment. It integrates with back-end systems such as SAP and with Single Sign on, LDAP and more. Products in the Sencha Platform can be purchased individually.
The Sencha Platform is backed by expert support and services that round out the solution. Our dedicated team of engineers and consultants provides deep technical training, customized implementation, technical support, and professional services that include:
- Application Modernization
- Enterprise Mentoring and Architectural Planning
- Dedicated Development Experts
- Code Review and Best Practices Knowledge Transfer
- Custom Component Development
- UI/UX Design Assistance
- Test Development and CI Integration