How to Enter
It’s easy to participate in the Sencha Theming Contest, just follow these steps:
Download the Contest App
- Fork or download the Contest App and follow the readme to build the app.
- Download Themer 1.1 EA Update and theme the Contest App.
Submit Your Theme
Please fork or create a GitHub repo of the Theming Contest app. Or, you can upload your contest application zip file in one of the sharing services listed below.
Please email email@example.com with the link to your GitHub repo or contest zip file. Your entry must be received by 9:00am EST, March 9, 2017. We will email you within two days to let you know if your contest entry has been accepted. If you don’t receive an email confirmation, please contact us.
- Use Ext JS 6.2.1, Cmd 6.2.1, Sencha Themer 1.1 EA Update and provided theming contest sample application.
- Transform the look and feel of both desktop and mobile profiles of theming contest application.
- Sencha partners are eligible to enter and win.
- Sencha employees and family members are not eligible to win.
- Contest closes at 9:00am EST, March 9, 2017.
- Winning selections will be based on use of Sencha Themer, overall design, and creativity.
- See contest rules for eligible countries.
- Top prize is $2500 and we’ll show off your great work to the community.
- Next 2 winners get free personal 1-year subscriptions for WebStorm (valued at $129 each).