Essential Ext JS 6.5
This class provides a quick, intense overview of Ext JS that emphasizes hands-on coding. You'll write three applications that illustrate key Ext JS features:
- Architecture, MVVM, and data binding
- Using AJAX and JSONP to read data feeds
- Rich components, such as dataviews, lists, maps, and grids
- Coding universal applications that run on both the desktop and mobile devices
Online - 5 half-day sessions
You must bring your own laptop, Mac or PC.
Register 30 days in advance
- Automatically get 10% off for 2 developers.
- Email email@example.com for a discount code to receive 20% off for 3-4 developers or 30% off for 5+ developers.
- Online classes: Automatically get additional 10% off.
- Available only for classes priced in US dollars.
Introduction, Ext JS Features
What is an Application?
Writing a Classic toolkit only application starting with index.html, continue writing the application using Cmd
Writing a Universal Classic Toolkit and Modern Toolkit Application
Generate the initial application, fetch data, show thumbnails using a Classic toolkit dataview, style the view using Sass, refactor the app to allow a shared controller and view model, code the Modern toolkit list, group the data, use a Classic toolkit window, use a Modern toolkit navigation view
Writing an All Modern Toolkit Mobile Application
Class naming best practices, tab panels, Ext.ux.google.Map, Ext.dataview.List and Sass styling, web mashups
2 Upcoming Classes
|Date||Course ID||Course info||Duration||Price/Developer*|
|Feb 25–Mar 1, 2019||Ext6-231.1||5 days||$1495||Register|
|May 20–24, 2019||Ext6-231.2||5 days||$1495||Register|
10% off for registering online
10% off for 2 developers
20% off for 3-4 developers
30% off for 5+ developers