Sencha Conference: New Speakers, Events & MoreSencha Conference. We're putting an enormous amount of work into it and we hope you'll join us for three days of intense learning centered around our current projects, upcoming releases, and emerging web technologies. So, what's new? At the current registration pace, we're expecting that we will sell out the conference soon. Our hotel block (after two expansions) is on track to sell out completely this week, so please do take advantage of the great $159 per room rate. The next best rate near the hotel is over $200, so it's a big savings.
New Sessions & SpeakersWe've added a slew of new speakers and sessions bringing our total session count up to about 50. Our newest sessions and speakers are:
- Praveen Alavilli from Paypal talking about how to use PayPal's mobile payment APIs
- Jay Garcia will talking about the "In Action" application development pattern for RIA
- Giles Goodwin from WidgetBox will be presenting on using Sencha Touch
- Laurent Hasson from RIM talking about how to use Blackberry's new WebWorks platform to develop native apps for BlackBerry using Sencha Touch
- Andrew Lunny from Nitobi will be talking about PhoneGap and how to use it with Sencha Touch