ExtJS251—Fast Track to Ext JS 4 Training + Sencha Architect 3
This hands-on Fast Track course provides in-depth coverage of Ext JS 4 and Sencha Architect 3 including:
- App Architecture and Sencha MVC
- Developing complete Ext JS 4 Applications with Sencha Architect 3
- Sencha Cmd
- UI Components and Views
- The Class System
- Components, Containers and Layouts
- Data Models, Stores, and Proxies
- Data Aware Components
- Grids, Trees, Data Views, Forms, Charts
- Production Builds
This Fast Track course includes all of Essential Ext JS plus:
- Model Associations, Trees, Grid Editing, Charting, Theming, DOM Manipulation, and more advanced MVC
- Grid Editing
- DOM Manipulation
- Custom Component Development
- Advanced MVC
Through intensive hands-on labs, you will learn application architecture best practices and build a functioning application with an Ext JS 4 user interface connecting to live data feeds using JSON.
Developers report saving at least 3-4 weeks learning Ext JS by taking this course. Get on the Fast Track today!
This course will be taught in Japanese by our Sencha Certified Training Partners in Japan, Xenophy. This premiere course is ¥438,000 (VAT excluded).
Click here for Course Registration
|Date:||July 28th–August 1st, 2014|
Sencha Ext JS
Introducing the Course
Getting Started with Ext JS 4
Laying out your GUI
Hands-on Experience w/ Common Components
Working with Data
Getting on the Grid
Bring your own laptop (Mac or PC) with the following software installed:
Sign up for this event:
Use this form to register your interest in the attending this event.