June 29, 2011
World’s top Web application developers converge on SenchaCon 2011 to learn and share the latest skills in cross-platform, cross-browser Web application development. Online registration is now open, and the first 200 sign-ups get a $400 conference discount.
REDWOOD CITY, Calif.: Sencha, the leading provider of HTML5 frameworks and tools for desktop and mobile application developers, has chosen Austin, Texas as the host city for its third annual developer conference, SenchaCon. After a highly successful conference held last year in San Francisco, and attended by hundreds of top Web application developers from around the world, this year’s event has moved to a larger venue. SenchaCon 2011 will assemble the vanguard of the next-generation Web for a highly interactive designed to foster sharing of the latest software development skills and techniques, especially those that relate to HTML5.
“SenchaCon is a the year’s best opportunity for serious Web app developers to learn new skills, share their expertise with their peers, and get the latest on what we have in store for them,” said Michael Mullany, CEO of Sencha. “SenchaCon 2011 promises to be bigger and better than ever and will fill up fast – sign up today join other top developers in Austin to share and learn how to create amazing apps for the Web.”
Date: October 23-26, 2011
Location: Hilton Austin hotel, downtown Austin, Texas
How to register: online registration is now open
Limited Early Bird Special – Register Today, Save $400
The SenchaCon 2011 site is live and open for registration. As a special incentive to get things going, the first 200 people to register will save $400 off the standard conference price.
SenchaCon offers outstanding professional development and networking opportunities
• General sessions: Get the latest news about Sencha product features and the opportunity to influence future product development.
• Technical training: Hone valuable skills and techniques.
• Case studies: Sencha users share their challenges, solutions and lessons learned.
• Ask the experts: Meet the Sencha development team to resolve technical challenges.
• Networking opportunities: Meet industry leaders and fellow developers in industry-specific discussions, birds-of-a-feather sessions, Sencha product discussions, and social events.
• Hackathon: A unique opportunity to interact with and compete against some of the world’s top developers.
• Entertainment: Join the Sencha team at Austin’s local icon, Stubb’s BBQ, with live entertainment by Black Joe Lewis and the Honeybears.