Touch252—Fast Track to Sencha Touch + Advanced Architect 3 Training
Learn to build applications for iPhone, iPad, Android, and Blackberry 6+ using Sencha Touch – the best HTML 5 mobile framework! This hands-on course includes advanced sections on MVC, theming, Sencha Touch Charting, optimizing for production, and deploying Sencha Touch applications to Apple iOS and Android with the Sencha Cmd. This course also includes extensive designing and developing MVC Sencha Touch Apps with Sencha Architect 3, including collaboration on large projects, exporting custom components, controllers, and routes.
||5 Days (ends 2 hours early on Friday)
||$3,300 per developer (6 developer minimum) $2,400 per additional developer Plus instructor travel for on-site.
||On-site at your location, Live Online, or worldwide at Open Sencha Training Sessions.
- Prior experience developing Cascading Style Sheets
Bring your own laptop (Mac or PC) with the following software installed:
- App Inspector for Sencha
- Check that Ruby v2 is installed (Ruby is only used to run compass, which is used for SASS Theming) and execute the command:
sudo gem install compass
gem install compass
- Design and develop Mobile Web Apps using Sencha Touch Version 2
- Use the Sencha Touch MVC Architecture to build scalable enterprise Mobile Web Apps
- Understand the differences between designing applications for desktops vs mobile devices
- Quickly develop a friendly application that functions across a variety of phones and tablets
- Implement a complex mobile UI that integrates forms, maps, tabs, sorting, media, and charting
- Efficiently handle gestures
- Make background requests for data from an application server or web service
- Store data persistently on the device
- Styling and Theming Sencha Touch Applications
- Sencha Touch Charting
- Optimize for production
- Deploy Sencha Touch applications to the Apple iOS and Android with the Sencha SDK tools
- Accessing hardware features like camera
- Mobile app development with Sencha Architect
- Collaboration on large projects, custom components, source control, and routes
Contact us about On-Site Training
Use this form to register your interest for on-site training at your facility.