Let’s take a look at 7 tips for optimizing developer productivity with Ext JS.
Table of Contents
How can I use Graph QL with Ext JS?
GraphQL schema and ExtJS data model work together very well. Apollo Client provides a core library that can be included in ExtJS projects to easily manage GraphQL requests, adding powerful features such as in-memory caching.
How can I build login forms with Ext JS?
ExtJS provides built-in form components to quickly and easily create fully functional and validated forms. In this example, we demonstrate how to create a login/registration form within minutes with the following features.
- Adding textfield, numberfield, datefield
- Adding form validation (email, password…)
- Displaying form error messages
- Resetting values
- Processing form values
Find out more about building Ext JS login forms.
How can I debug Ext JS apps?
Are there benchmarks of the Ext JS framework?
Find out more about Ext JS performance benchmarks.
How can I use the MVVM pattern with Ext JS?
Beyond what the original MVC offers, the Ext JS MVVM pattern allows for further management of the View solely into its own MVC pattern — referred to as the View Package.
This consists of:
1) The Model, dealing with the interface of the app’s retrieval and data definition
2) The View addressing strictly presentational concerns such as layout and component configuration
3) The View Model managing the presenting and updating of the data for the View
Find out more about js frameworks MVVM patterns with Ext JS.
What is the easiest way to build accordions and steppers with Ext JS?
Sencha Ext JS allows you to accelerate web application development with an enterprise-ready framework, components and tools built to work together seamlessly. You can build Ext JS applications using drag-and-drop features and spend less time on manual coding. The IDE and Code Editor Plugins integrate Sencha frameworks into your enterprise workflow, enabling code completion, inspection, generation, navigation, refactoring and more.
Does Ext JS offer UI components?
Find out more about ui components in Ext JS.
Is there a community edition of Ext JS?
- Early startups who are bootstrapping product versions before securing capital
- Students learning new languages and starting to develop cross-platform apps
Find out more about the community edition of Ext JS.
Ready to get started with Ext JS?
Leave a Reply