Fast Track to Ext JS 6 and Multi‑Device Views
This class will help you build great Ext JS 6 apps for desktops, tablets, and smartphones. It provides in-depth coverage of Ext JS including: MVVM architecture, data binding, the data package, grids, dataviews, forms and more.
Through intensive hands-on labs, you will learn application architecture best practices and build several functioning applications with an Ext JS user interface connecting to live data feeds.
Most of what’s covered in Ext JS 6 training is relevant to Ext JS 5. In addition we’ll cover great new features in Ext JS 6:
- Use one framework to develop both desktop and mobile applications
- Get blazingly fast load times and app caching with the new microloader
- Become familiar with Sencha Inspector, the comprehensive debugging analytical tool for Ext JS applications
- Allow users to dynamically analyze data with the new Sencha Pivot Grid
This class includes an in-depth day that covers converting a desktop app to universal app, with both a desktop and mobile user interface.
Classroom - 5 days
Online - 10 half-day sessions over 2 weeks
Classroom at our location or Online
You must bring your own laptop, Mac or PC.
Register 30 days in advance
- Automatically get 10% off for 2 developers.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a discount code to receive 20% off for 3-4 developers or 30% off for 5+ developers.
- Online classes: Automatically get additional 10% off.
- Available only for classes priced in US dollars.
Introduction, Ext JS Features
What is an Application
An Introduction to Ext JS and Sencha Cmd
Writing code, running code, debugging, documentation
Architecture, application structure, object creation, the class system
Panels, toolbars and buttons, layouts, windows
Separation of concerns, component references, encapsulation, lifecycle methods
View models, binding and formulas
Sending and Receiving Data
Models, fields, proxies, stores, loading, selecting, sorting, filtering. Adding, updating and removing records, AJAX, JSONP
Templates, dataviews, grids, widgets, Sencha Pivot Grid, forms
Going Into Production
Application theming, localization, building an application, building universal apps
Coding for Smartphones and Tablets
Refactoring shared code for both classic and modern toolkits, tab panels, lists, nested lists, forms, navigation view, sharing view models and controllers
2 Upcoming Classes
|Date||Course ID||Course info||Duration||Price/Developer*|
|Apr 17–28, 2017||Ext6-251.2||10 days||$2495||Register|
|Jul 10–28, 2017||Ext6-251.3||10 days||$2495||Register|
Register 30 days in advance
10% off for 2 developers; 20% off for 3-4 developers; 30% off for 5+ developers.
Online classes: additional 10% off.
Available only for classes priced in US dollars.