Sencha Test for Developers
Through lecture and 10 hands-on labs, Sencha Test for Developers teaches white-box testing using Sencha Test. White-box tests test your application's classes and methods.
In this class, you will:
- Write unit tests against a class API
- Write integration tests against the interaction of several classes
- Write application tests against a running application
- Learn Jasmine in-depth
- Code a custom Jasmine matcher
- Do test-driven development on a utility class
- Do test-driven development on a view class
- Learn how to use the Sencha Test Studio code coverage feature
Note: this class is part of a two-course sequence. Test engineers usually take the first course only. Developers usually take both courses.
- Sencha Test for Test Engineers is recommended for both test engineers and developers
- Sencha Test for Developers is the follow-up course designed for developers
Online - 2 half-day sessions
Classroom - 1 day
You must bring your own laptop, Mac or PC.
- 10% off for registering online.
- 10% off for 2 developers.
- 20% off for 3-4 developers.
- 30% off for 5+ developers.
Review of Sencha Test Components
Review of Roles and Types of Tests
Running Tests from Studio
Organizing Your Tests
Suites and Tests
Rules of Thumb
Testing User Interaction
Watch for upcoming classes
For Private Online and Private Classroom training, contact us for pricing.