Sencha Test for Test Engineers
Through lecture and 12 hands-on labs, Sencha Test for Test Engineers teaches end-to-end testing using Sencha Test. The class teaches black-box testing, where you test the behavior of applications from the perspective of the end user.
In this class, you will:
- Test a real-world Ext JS application
- Translate test requirements into repeatable automated test cases
- Run tests across multiple browsers
- View and analyze test run results
- Learn the Sencha Test Futures API
- Use a page-object to help manage the items being tested
- Execute tests in a cloud-based browser farm and store the results
Note that this class is part of a two-course sequence. Test engineers usually take the first course only. Developers usually take both courses.
- Sencha Test for Test Engineers is recommended for both test engineers and developers
- Sencha Test for Developers is the follow-up course designed for developers
Online - 2 half-day sessions
Classroom - 1 day
You must bring your own laptop, Mac or PC.
Register 30 days in advance
- Automatically get 10% off for 2 developers.
- Email email@example.com for a discount code to receive 20% off for 3-4 developers or 30% off for 5+ developers.
- Online classes: Automatically get additional 10% off.
- Available only for classes priced in US dollars.
What is Sencha Test?
Types of Tests and Roles
Organizing Test Projects, Scenarios and Files
Sencha Test APIs
Archive Server and Sencha Test CLI
Watch for upcoming classes
For Private Online and Private Classroom training, contact us for pricing.