Sencha Test for Test Engineers
Through lecture and 12 hands-on labs, Sencha Test for Test Engineers teaches end-to-end testing using Sencha Test. The class teaches black-box testing, where you test the behavior of applications from the perspective of the end user.
In this class, you will:
- Test a real-world Ext JS application
- Translate test requirements into repeatable automated test cases
- Run tests across multiple browsers
- View and analyze test run results
- Learn the Sencha Test Futures API
- Use a page-object to help manage the items being tested
- Execute tests in a cloud-based browser farm and store the results
Note that this class is part of a two-course sequence. Test engineers usually take the first course only. Developers usually take both courses.
- Sencha Test for Test Engineers is recommended for both test engineers and developers
- Sencha Test for Developers is the follow-up course designed for developers
You must bring your own laptop, Mac or PC.
Register 30 days in advance
- Automatically get 10% off for 2 developers.
- Email email@example.com for a discount code to receive 20% off for 3-4 developers or 30% off for 5+ developers.
- Online classes: Automatically get additional 10% off.
- Available only for classes priced in US dollars.