Sencha Test is based on almost a decade of Sencha’s experience in testing Ext JS components and apps – it’s the most comprehensive unit and end-to-end testing solution for your Ext JS apps. With Sencha Test, you can create tests quickly, and execute them on multiple browsers simultaneously, all while improving application quality, accelerating your time-to-market, and reducing testing time and costs.
Table of Contents
See It in Action – Upcoming Webinar
Join us for our webinar with Sauce Labs, where we’ll provide real-world examples including how we’ve tested our own high-performance web app framework, Sencha Ext JS. We’ll demonstrate how we test individual UI components, combinations of components, and a complete application.
Date: Wednesday, May 17, 2017
Time: 10am PDT | 1:00pm EDT | 6:00pm BST
Sencha Test Resources
Get started quickly with Sencha Test. These resources will give you everything you need to build your test automation strategy and start implementing unit and end-to-end testing.
- End-to-End Testing with Sencha Test (video)
Learn how Sencha Test can be used by test automation engineers to create and execute end-to-end functional tests for their Ext JS applications to improve code quality and shorten development cycles.
- Sencha Test Examples (GitHub)
Example applications and workspaces can be used with Sencha Test. Each of the examples has been set up with a few starter tests.
- Getting Started with Sencha Test (docs)
Once you’ve installed Sencha Test, read this guide to learn the core concepts for organizing your test projects and see how to quickly get up and running with Sencha Studio.
- Quick Start for Test Engineers (video)
See how Sencha Test helps testers create end-to-end functional tests for web apps even if they aren’t familiar with the app’s internals. Sencha Test makes it easy to create, manage and run both “black box” and “white box” test suites, including developer- and tester-focused UIs, access to browser farms, and automation through plugins for popular continuous integration solutions and a command line interface.
- The Evolving Landscape of Web Application Testing (white paper)
Try Sencha Test for Free
You can sign up for a free 30-day trial. If you’re tired of cobbling together testing tools, we encourage you to try Sencha Test. It will help you to build an end-to-end testing solution for your Ext JS applications:
- Reduces barriers to testing by providing a professionally designed, documented and supported testing framework for Ext JS
- Shortens testing startup time by delivering pre-authored tests for complex Ext JS examples
- Stores application and test code in one place making it easier to develop and test in parallel
- Automates testing by allowing scheduled, unattended test runs that leverage CI
- Improves code quality, accelerates time to market, and ensures a consistent end-user experience
Get Weekly Tips in Your Inbox
Already using Sencha Test and want to learn more? Subscribe to receive our weekly Sencha Test Tip of the Week emails to learn best practices, tips, and tricks.