What you get with your Sencha ExtAngular early access trial
ExtAngular offers 115+ pre-built UI components that are designed to interact and work together seamlessly in your Angular applications. ExtAngular provides access to hosted npm packages that include following:
- Grid — enables organizations to handle millions of records and provides built-in functionality such as sorting, grouping, and summary rows.
- Pivot Grid — enables developers to add powerful analytics functionality to Angular applications – allowing users to summarize and analyze data to make more informed decisions.
- Exporter — enables users to export data from the standard grid or Pivot Gridto a wide variety of common formats including XLSX, XML, CSV, TSV, and HTML for additional analysis and information sharing.
- Layouts — ensures the proper sizing and positioning of all components with the powerful and flexible layout system.
- Charts — lets developers visually represent data with a broad range of dynamic and static charts — including line, bar, and pie charts.
- D3 — enables developers to add sophisticated D3 visualizations including heatmaps, treemaps, and sunbursts to their applications.
- Forms Components — makes it easy for teams to add login, checkout, register, contact, rating forms and more to their web application.
- Calendar — lets developers add a sophisticated calendar to their web applications so users can easily view and manage schedules and events within the application.
- ExtAngularGen — lets developers generate new Angular application that uses ExtAngular Components.
- Material theme — lets developers style their Angular applications with material theme.