What You Get With Your 30-Day ExtReact Trial
- Access to ExtReact Pro Edition
- 140+ easily integrable UI components for React Apps
- Full access to Sencha docs, examples, tutorials and resources
Download via Public NPM
ExtReact trial is available to download through public npm. Follow the steps to create a new app or add ExtReact components to an existing app.
Create a New React app
- To create a React app with create-react-app and ExtReact template, run the following command $ npx create-react-app --template @sencha/ext-react-modern ext-react-modern-demo
- When create-react-app is completed, start the ExtReact application.
$ cd ext-react-modern-demo
$ npm start
Add ExtReact components to an existing React app
- To add components to an existing app created with create-react-app, run the following in the root folder of the app.
$ npm install @sencha/ext-modern-runtime
$ npm install @sencha/ext-react-modern
- Follow the easy guide to update the component and explore other options.
The ExtReact trial version is valid for 30-days. If you need any help with the product trial contact us. Ready to use the product for your commercial project? Check out the product pricing and licensing details.
Interested in trying out the additional tools included in your trial?
By registering, you confirm that you agree to the processing of your personal data by Sencha Inc as described in the Privacy Statement. Sencha is part of the Idera group and may share your information with its parent company Idera, Inc., and its affiliates. For further details on how your data is used, stored, and shared, please review our Privacy Statement.
60% of Fortune 100 Companies Rely on Sencha
“We use Ext JS, Sencha Touch and Sencha Cmd to build rich, native-like apps with a superior user experience that solve business problems in an uncompromising way.”
“The decision to use Ext JS was easy. We preferred to sit on Sencha’s shoulders and call ourselves tall, rather than reinvent the wheel. Ext JS allows our teams to focus on our strengths – delivering marketing and business intelligence solutions for the commercial real estate industry.”
“The Ext JS component library is both extremely feature complete and extensible; the grid is unmatched by any other framework for large datasets. By leveraging Ext JS Charts, we enable our customers to build complex yet intuitive visualisations and dashboards of their data to gain valuable insights.”
“With the combination of an easy upgrade path and new features including MVVM architecture, touch events and charting enhancements, Ext JS is the best way for us to build desktop and tablet apps with a single codebase.”
“The Ext JS tablet support increases our productivity because we can deliver tablet versions of custom desktop apps to our customers simultaneously and with very little incremental effort.”