Fast Track to Ext JS 6
This class will help you build great Ext JS 6 apps for desktops and tablets. It provides in-depth coverage of Ext JS including: touch support for tablets and other touch-screen devices, MVVM architecture, data binding, the data package, grids, and more.
Through intensive hands-on labs, you will learn application architecture best practices and build a functioning application with an Ext JS user interface connecting to live data feeds.
Most of what’s covered in Ext JS 6 training is relevant to Ext JS 5. In addition we’ll cover great new features in Ext JS 6:
- Use one framework to develop both desktop and mobile applications
- Get blazingly fast load times and app caching with the new microloader
Classroom - 4 days
Online - 8 half-day sessions over 2 weeks
Classroom at our location or Online
You must bring your own laptop, Mac or PC.
Register 30 days in advance
- Automatically get 10% off for 2 developers.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a discount code to receive 20% off for 3-4 developers or 30% off for 5+ developers.
- Online classes: Automatically get additional 10% off.
- Available only for classes priced in US dollars.
Introduction, Ext JS Features
Writing code, running code, debugging, documentation
Architecture, application structure, object creation, the class system
Modern & Classic Views
Panels, toolbars and buttons, layouts, windows
Separation of concerns, component references, encapsulation, lifecycle methods
View models, binding and formulas
Sending and Receiving Data
Models, fields, proxies, stores, loading, selecting, sorting and filtering, adding, updating and removing records, AJAX, JSONP
Templates, dataviews, grids, widgets, Sencha Pivot Grid, forms, charts
Going Into Production
Building an application, building universal apps
Watch for upcoming classes
For Private Online and Private Classroom training, contact us for pricing.